Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my very first blog! I am working on this blog for my advanced communication skills class at SMU where I am studying corporate communications and public affairs. I am currently learning how to set up, manage, and update my own blog, so I am hoping that as the semester progresses my blog will continue to progress as well. The purpose is to learn the skills of weblogging and to utilize them as an online tool for public relations. I am really looking forward to a great semester and hope that my blog will continue to improve!

3 comments:

College Bloggers said...

This is a good first post. I'm looking forward to an interesting semester.
Nice job.

College Bloggers said...

This is a good first post. I'm looking forward to an interesting semester.
Nice job.

Whitney said...

Hope you have fun in Austin, get excited for more blogging on Monday!